5 Reasons to Sell Structured Settlement Payments
Selling Structured Settlement and Annuity Payments
If you need money, then you should think about possibly selling your structured settlement payments. Structured Settlements have been used by courts and insurance companies for decades as an alternative to resolve personal injury or other legal claims. These obligations are typically met by purchasing an annuity from an insurance company. Claimants can then turn and sell the structured settlement and receive a lump sum of cash.
Sell Structured Settlement Payments for Cash
If you are receiving monthly payments as a result of a structured settlement, you can convert the structured settlement to a lump sum cash payment that can help you financially. By exchanging the structured settlement payments to cash now, you take care of your most pressing financial needs.
Imperial's Five Reasons To Sell Structured Settlement Payments
1. Easy qualification. When it comes to getting a lump sum of money, Imperial Structured Settlements makes it easy to apply to sell your structured settlement. Unlike applying for a cash loan, annuity cash is accessible to just about anyone with a structured settlement. As financial establishments increasingly tighten their qualifications for money borrowers, structured settlement cash is readily available to virtually anyone over the age of 18, who has a structured settlement or an annuity. This makes it possible for those rejected by lenders to still get the lump sum cash they need for life's financial emergencies.
2. You don't need to have good credit. For some people, a patchy credit history can be a huge hurdle to getting lump sum cash. However, individuals with all types of credit records can be qualified for structured settlement cash, easily selling their annuity payments for a lump sum of cash.
3. Hassle-free quotes. With so many documents and things to consider, people have to jump through hoops just to get a quote from most structured settlement buyers. With a free quote from Imperial Structured Settlements, the process is very simple. Free quote applications can be found online, making the process extremely convenient. Applicants simply fill out a basic form and they're contacted by a structured settlement expert that conducts a review, assisting individuals to better understand the structured settlement process. Our goal is to make this as stressless or hassle-free as possible.
4. Quick approval. Life can sometimes overtax people with emergency situations. When there is a mortgage note that needs to be paid and no time to waste in getting it done, selling your structured settlement can be very helpful. Although cash loans can be quick, they can add even more strain to anyone's financial situation. When you sell your structured settlement payments, you can sometimes receive a lump sum of cash in under 45 days! Most structured settlement holders can get answers about their situations within a day-usually even less. This makes all the difference in the world when trying to resolve a financial crisis.
5. Uncomplicated terms. Many loans are difficult to understand. They are often loaded with fine print and complicated language. Selling your structured settlement is less complicated. Our experienced account executives will walk you step-by-step through the process.
Selling Your Structured Settlement - Should you wait?
If you need money today and have a structured settlement, maybe you should sell some or all of your payments. There are so many things you can use your money for right now. You should ask yourself, does it really make sense for me to wait to get monthly payments later? If you need help with your structured settlement or would just like a quote to see what your settlement is worth to Imperial Structured Settlements today, give us a call. Remember, it’s your money!